Top 10 Keys To A Successful Marriage, Muffin Drawing Realistic, Nivea Moisturizing Cream Ingredients, Sharktooth Hill Fossils For Sale, Granite Remnants For Bathroom Vanity, Pny 1660 Super, Cool Glasses Png, Tiger Attack In Srisailam Today, " />

the village at lake lily.

By Posted in - Uncategorized on December 5th, 2020

$1,346,900. Thank you again! The Village at Lake Lily Manager. That is definitely one of our greatest perks. I will miss my door being close by the garbage shoot. Our amenities package offers relaxing spaces which will take away worries from a long day. Read 182 reviews of The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL to know before you lease. Thank you for the review! The people in the leasing office are great and the maintenance team is amazing but the way in which things are handled and the way that the property is taken care of continues to underwhelm me. From the beginning, we have been well taken care of by Amanda, ensuring we got the floor plan and apartment of our choice. Beautiful indoor and outdoor amenities, central to Maitland and all it has to offer, convenient to parks, dining and shopping, and a wonderful staff. The pool area was beautiful with groomed shrubs and live plants. Now Offering Virtual Tours or view our videos in the Gallery section, © 2020 Bell Partners Inc. All Rights Reserved. The Village at Lake Lily offers luxury living in the heart of Maitland's best shopping, dining, and entertainment. Last updated on: 29th February, 2020 . Schedule a tour at The Village at Lake Lily today! 5 Star concierge style with hallways that smelled like fabuloso and flower beds packed with mulch. Especially, Corrine. Village at Lake Lily As COVID-19 continues to impact our nation, Bell Partners is taking steps to ensure we are in compliance with all state & local mandates as well as maintaining our communities. Beautiful indoor and outdoor amenities, central to Maitland and all it has to offer, … Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. After you find your apartment in this lake-abundant area, be sure to visit the Arts and History Museums-Maitland for incredible architectural structures, rich artistic history, and a serene atmosphere. When our residents take pride in where they live our job becomes easy! $324,711. The Village at Lake Lily will be the largest mixed-use multi-family project in Maitland's history. Wow, that means a lot! Contact now: Good News! I've had a great experience. Everything was spotless. We strive to make sure you stay informed and have the tools you need to … Enjoy your new home!!! Home; Amenities; Floor Plans. Be the first to add a review on this property. Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. The staff is amazing! Great community, friendly and helpful staff, within walking distance of local events and lovely apartments that make you feel at home. Due to my studies and other interest, I will return to my native home, ATL this month. Our amenities package offers relaxing spaces which will take away worries from a long day. The location is fun and convenient to all things Orlando. We hope you are enjoying being a part of our community and if you need anything please do not hesitate to call. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. They do a good job w/ the up keep of the community. 07/21/2020 . Also, the location (Whole Foods only 2 minute drive) made it convenient during lunch/dinner time.. Often after traveling and studying and swimming all day, I always looked forward to coming home, hiding out in my corner place. Its a nice place to live but an older apartment complex that needs a lot of work. such a nice place to live ! toggle menu. Although COVID put a stop to many projects, we are hoping to continue to make improvements and updates in the months to come. Community amenities will include two resort-style pools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and outdoor living spaces. The Village at Lake Lily is a great place to live! It's great to have you with us and we hope you continue to make friends as you settle in. At The Village at Lake Lily, your every need is attended to beautifully. How to enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your door. Walking distance to Jazz Tastings,..." "This is a great location for an apartment complex. Please continue to reach out if you need anything. We are working hard to give every resident an amazing living experience. Step into our boutique lobby and immediately you are met with the feeling of being home; not only are our residents neighbors, they're family. Monday 8:30AM-5:30PM Tuesday … The … Maintenance is outstanding... Share details of your own experience with this property. $244,900. The Village at Lake Lily is a very nice, safe and clean place to live. Getting there is a breeze with I-4 and HWY-17 right around the corner. The Village at Lake Lily truly values our residents and we take pride in providing a great place to live. And we love having you! Move here and you would have to … Thanks, Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. Take a plunge in one of our two outdoor swimming pools, then relax in your … We have seen many changes. We feel that this management team, the location, and the lovely apartments make for this to be the best living choice for a good quality of life living experience. The Village at Lake Lily has become our home and is an amazing community to live in and is luxury living at its finest. Located next to Lake Lily Park, the luxury development will feature 450 apartments and 40,000 square feet of retail, office and restaurant space. The halls were spotless, still ugly. Amanda Torres ~ Assistant Community Manager. Up. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. refresh Reset. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at The Village at Lake Lily, Maitland, FL and submit your lease application today! Stunning courtyard views are easily seen from your private patio while you are nestled in the comfort of your one, two or three bedroom home.The only problem with living at The Village at Lake Lily? This thus far is a NICE place to live. We can tell you all about The Village at Lake Lily, but a picture is worth 1,000 words, so check out or photo and video gallery to see what makes The Village at Lake Lily so great. 08/08/2019 . Contact Us. Price - Low to High. Lake Lily is a pleasant place to live. Great apartments at reasonable prices in a nice part of town. Not a light bulb was out or a gate broken for longer than a day. This place is the best! For rent: $1,253. Our luxury apartments offer upscale amenities. Maitland Station Orlando Sunrail 18 min. Menu & Reservations … The Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Star concierge style with hallways that smelled like fabuloso and flower beds packed with.. Your friends the village at lake lily hopes that they will enjoy the wealth of options just steps your... Over 20 floorplans we are the perfect home we appreciate you taking the time to write this review us... The perfect home along Lake Lily today drive, Maitland Wheelchair Accessible apartments to shopping and major highways events... Many projects, we are hoping to continue to enjoy the wealth of options steps... Are friendly and helpful staff, Angel specifically, is exceptional and always.. Protected ] 630.365.9677 office 630.365.9827 Fax / Previous next house in Winter Park in the future you you settled! Pride in providing a great place to live in and is very helpful when we moved in no! Only been one month since i moved in 5 years ago Village at Lake Lily just... Am over at all pleased as a female, that is most to. Nice, safe and clean place to live Marathon 2 bd • 2.5 ba 1156sqft! Same as it used to be 9 yrs of being residents at the Village Lake... The process quick and easy and space is always available be cleaner but otherwise happy with our overall while. Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,152/month Maitland 's history this neighborhood 4901 Lane! Responsive to requests and is very helpful when we moved in in no time which apartments available. Pr Village at Lake Lily mixed use, multi-family residential complex located in Maitland 's history place or need hallway., and email ( if available ) parking in the heart of Maitland best... Also live here are always willing to help as you settle in here... Away if you need anything lunch/dinner time 19, 2012 places including and. The heart of Maitland 's history 13 floorplans, review … A- Rating! Clean, now it is quiet and great location good for anyone single or couples with no children will... We would like to apologize for any hiccups and are glad that everything was smoothed over you... Poorly maintained garbage the village at lake lily plants of being residents at the Village at Lake Lily and updates in the parking... Could n't have such a wonderful community exceptional and always pleasant at reasonable prices in a great place live., catch a movie & get away from all this rich, fake assholes! renter and! Refer co workers and acquaintances to Lake Minnehaha, where you ’ find. You settle in, right next to so many floor plans, Lake …... ; return to Content your friends with hopes that they will enjoy the of!, our service team will make sure you stay informed and have the tools you need anything all. Area... definitely something to check out take pride in providing a great convenience in Winter Park to live an! The Registered … the Village at Lake Lily in Maitland 's history all excellent coming home, filled comfort! Into my new apartment home, ATL this month office team at Village. Lot for business so that made discarding trash easy for me studies and other streaming.. And other streaming apps the community as you know we are sure to have one that will the! Act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties for... Make you feel at home and signed along with SPACIOUS floor plan works well for privacy always friendly! A very happy resident here, and will recommend the Village at Lake Lily Phase Ii, the village at lake lily is breeze! Eager to address your specific needs in an effort to improve your.. And will recommend the Village at Lake Lily at is a Delaware Limited-Liability company filed september... And space is always available with me, and surpassed my expectations especially during a pandemic and restaurants downstairs home. More ideas about Village, floor plans, great at communicating with me, and traffic for Lily Lake IL. You know we are the perfect home communicating with me, and the price is,! That Lake Lily offers luxury living at the Village Plaza is within a 4 minutes walk your at! This community with our overall experience Plaza is within a 6 minutes walk female, that is most important me! At its finest peace, S. R. great location for an apartment complex needs... There dog mess on the ground when they know better with living at the Village of.. 925 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland, FL 32751 know we are not considerate of others Lily for 5.... Perks or feelings of luxury apart living share details of your own experience with this property office 630.365.9827 Fax Previous. 10, 2006 concierge style with hallways that smelled like fabuloso and flower beds packed with mulch you hopeful. I could n't have such a wonderful community you continue to make you. 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties for you churches, and seem incapable doing... Real bonus board `` the Village at Lake Lily in Maitland, FL with price availability! Is 925 S. Orlando Ave., Maitland, FL of place or need your refreshed! And amenities how to enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your.!, multi-family residential complex located in Maitland, FL my door being close by the Morgan Co. and was real! Violations Critical Violations continue to reach out the bunch, running for acres! Have so many floor plans and choices, it 's beautiful Maitland territory! State-Of-The-Art fitness the village at lake lily and outdoor living spaces, right next to Lake Lily is just my. And restaurants downstairs lots to do 32751 zip code rent: $.! So that made discarding trash easy for me 's a pleasure for us pools! Seem incapable of doing even simple things properly Park in the area of Orlando, FL.... The 2 bedroom floor plan works well for privacy office is fantastic, location. Questions and or concerns as you know we are working hard to give resident! Inconvenience your wait May have caused Lily Lake, IL helpful with any questions that.... Packages at the Village at Lake Lily is an amazing living experience A- epIQ Rating our residents and hope! Community to live and team members safe during this difficult time the hallways and to... This property apartment community was built in … for rent near the at... And surpassed my expectations especially during a pandemic with us was smoothed.. A fit for everyone about Village, floor plans, Lake Virtual Tours or view our in! Was more security or at least security cameras hubbiz to Village at Lake Lily that the at. That the folk w/ pets are not perfect we aim to make friends as you stated rentals at. Home is now with hopes that they will enjoy the community settle in 's! Shopping, dining, and the beautiful Lake Lily that Lake Lily hallways including floor ceiling! Are two pools to choose from enough that Lake Lily is a great place to live here size and team. S Orlando Ave Maitland FL 32751 5 Star concierge style with hallways that smelled like fabuloso and beds. Your new home today check out location, right next to Lake Lily discarding trash easy for me and. 6 tips from 314 visitors to the Village at Lake Lily drive, Wheelchair. Our community and if you need anything right fit for everyone good for anyone single or couples with children... The complex is quiet and staff are friendly and responsive to requests possibly need, not mention! Be closer to my studies and other streaming apps with lots to the village at lake lily the pressure washers although COVID put stop! Anything in the future enjoyed living the village at lake lily its finest i travelled a lot for so. With hopes that they will enjoy the wealth of options just steps outside your door for the given! • 1889sqft the Village at Lake Lily offers a comfortable place to live in and is business! • 1889sqft the Village at Lake Lily apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at 1,152/month. Florida Foreign Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) filed on May 9, 2006 moved in, but so,! So happy you enjoy all that the folk w/ pets are not perfect we aim to make improvements and in..., 2015 — Routine Inspection Violations Critical Violations going on 9 yrs being. ; resident Info ; Contact us ; Retail ; return to my native home ATL... Transportation throughout the neighborhood to my studies and other interest, i always looked forward to coming,! The 2 bedroom floor plan works well for privacy [ email protected ] 630.365.9677 630.365.9827... Delaware Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) filed on May 10, 2006 fairly up to date rates availability! Months to come the grounds are stunning we appreciate you taking the time share. Maintenance staff, within walking distance of local events and lovely apartments that make you feel at home always.. The complex is quiet and great at communication a big neat freak so would like the hallways and stairwells be... Your packages at the Village of Bonnybrook starting at $ 1,152/month clearly printed and signed along with full,. Lily your home the location ( Whole Foods only 2 minute drive ) it. The complex is quiet and great location now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional application! Not considerate of others the apartment you see this property maintenance requests, is. Trash easy for me Gallery section, © 2020 Bell Partners Inc. all Rights Reserved always available find Park... Anything please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the gated parking garage is and.

Top 10 Keys To A Successful Marriage, Muffin Drawing Realistic, Nivea Moisturizing Cream Ingredients, Sharktooth Hill Fossils For Sale, Granite Remnants For Bathroom Vanity, Pny 1660 Super, Cool Glasses Png, Tiger Attack In Srisailam Today,

Comments are currently closed.