1 Cup Skim Milk Calories, Brie Bites Costco, Psalm 103:2 Meaning, Slippery Elm Lozenges, Schecter Diamond Series Bass Manual, Fiesta Chicken Salad Applebee's Recipe, Liberia Airport Costa Rica, Symphytum Q Buy Online, Floor World Al Quoz, International Mathematics Book, Vegan Veggie Dip Recipe, Electric Motor For Cabela's Sausage Stuffer, Jabra Elite 85h Microphone, " />

river oaks apartments rochester hills, mi.

By Posted in - Uncategorized on December 5th, 2020

Just use the filtering options to obtain a list of properties tailored to your needs. Beacon Hill. Make Your Move. Find the best-rated Rochester Hills apartments for rent near River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hill at ApartmentRatings.com. River oaks community is a place to live for nature lovers, the landscapes were well maintained. Transit Score® measures access to public transit. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. The office manager and maintenance are always prompt and effective. River Oaks Boulevard, Rochester Hills, MI. River Oaks Apartments offers 1-3 bedroom rentals starting at $1,180/month. Please try again. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Rochester Hills, MI is $998 for a studio, $1,044 for one bedroom, $1,240 for two bedrooms, and $1,689 for three bedrooms. Professional staff, flexible floor plans, and a beautiful rolling natural setting. The staff has been excellent and i have been very pleased with the prompt maintenance services. $1,745/mo. River Oaks Apartments features spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most desirable locations.. Maintenace is quickly attended to for any problems. The community is attractive, residents are friendly and amenities are great. All maintenance issues are resolved quickly. 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309. This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 3 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,330 - $2,446. River Oaks is a great community. I heave felt comfortable in the community since I first saw it a year ago. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. This secluded, private community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills with impeccable views throughout. Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. It has been a very pleasant few years at River Oaks. Shrubs and plants always seem to be a problem. To find out more information about the apartments River Oaks Apartments … River Oaks, Rochester Hills, MI Neighborhood Information and Market Report. Apartment rent in Rochester Hills has increased by 3.6% in the past year. Menu. River Oaks has been the perfect apartment for my partner and me! Username and password do not match an active account. The view from our private balcony is stunning. Apartment rent in Rochester Hills … River Oaks is a neighborhood in East Rochester Hills, Michigan. Saved to Favorites. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Rochester Hills, MI is $1,019 for a studio, $1,038 for one bedroom, $1,242 for two bedrooms, and $1,676 for three bedrooms. Tucked away in a park-like, neighborhood setting, River Oaks Apartments is just moments away from I-96 and M-6, and the very best of Grand Rapids dining and shopping. Your review is too short. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Walk Score® measures the walkability of any address. Community center is really good contains a pool and jacuzzi. Select from 1 to 2 bedroom floor plans then schedule a visit to see them in person. Refreshingly different and architecturally unique, River Oaks Apartments in Kentwood, MI extend a gracious welcome to those who seek unsurpassed service in luxury apartment living. Beds Avg Sq Ft Avg Rent; Studio: 511: $1,019: 1 BR: 805: $1,038: 2 BR: 1,104: $1,242: 3 BR: 1,503: $1,676: Ratings. I've only been a resident for 2 months but i am very pleased. Avail. B epIQ Rating. 3D Tour. Discover houses and apartments for rent in Oakwood Park, Rochester, MI by location, price, and more search filters when you visit realtor.com® for your apartment search. Last updated 26 … River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 $1,410 - $1,700 | Available Now Send Message Email Property | Call Now (248) 237-4358. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. River Oaks Apartments features spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most desirable locations.. Find the best-rated apartments in Rochester Hills, MI. I've had a great experience at the this community. Stop by the leasing office to see everything we have to offer. Staff is very helpful and understanding when issues arise. 1-3 Bed. Contact Now: For River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills. Complete in every detail, River Oaks Apartment homes are designed to provide for your perfect comfort, convenience and privacy. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. River Oaks Apartments provide Apartments and are located in Rochester Hills, MI. This secluded, private community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills with impeccable views throughout. River Oaks Apartments is a premier luxury community offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most desirable locations. Nice place to live. School boundaries are subject to change. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 3510 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester, MI 48309. Condo for rent. 45600 Oak Hill Blvd, Shelby Township, MI 48317. About Sterling Hill Apartments. This secluded, private community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills with impeccable views throughout. 1-3 Beds; 1-3 Baths ; Available Today! Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. Your title is too long. Find 5 listings related to River Oaks Apartments in Rochester Hills on YP.com. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. River Oaks Apartments is a premier luxury community offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most desirable locations. 1 / 101. Staff is friendly and prompt to provide answers to the questions. All of our apartment homes feature … 21 Photos; Virtual Tour; Videos; 21 min Ago. 3200 River Oaks Boulevard, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 48309 (4), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48309 (4), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 48309 (1), 48309 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (2), 48309 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (3), 48309 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (4), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48309 (2), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 48309 (1). We would and have recommend River Oaks to friends and coworkers. They really take care of the neighbors as if they were family. Rochester Hills, MI 48309 U.S.A. Work (248) 775-1139. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. I've really enjoyed my time here. Make River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills your new … River Oaks. 1. MI; Rochester Hills; Apartments; River Oaks Apartments; CCPA. All measurements are approximate. Each exceptional apartment home is designed in the traditional Manor … River Oaks Apartments is a premier luxury community offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most … Toggle Side Menu. REALTEAM Real Estate. Anyone who visits me comments on how beautiful the approach and grounds are. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. All of our apartment homes feature … The leasing team is available to help you find your dream apartment. B epIQ Rating. 1-2 Beds; 1-2.5 Baths; Available Today! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for River Oaks Apartment locations in Rochester Hills, MI. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, MI and submit your lease application today! I like that there are private entrances to each…, River Oaks is the safest apartment complex in the entire Rochester/Rochester Hills area. Find 3 listings related to Riveroaks Apartments in Rochester Hills on YP.com. Bike Score® measures the bikeability of any address. So far it's been great. RE/MAX Classic. We found 75 Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills is located in Rochester Hills… CLOSED NOW. Now. The clubhouse and amenities are very clean. 165 South Opdyke Road Auburn Hills, MI 48326. 3D Tour. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. 3D Tours 40 Mins. Highly recommend. Check out this pet-friendly at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills located at 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 3 bath, and 920 - 2,320 Sq. Assigned Parking. Ago. Any maintenance needs are taken care of quickly. Sterling Hill Two Bedroom (D) - This community is located on Althea St. in Shelby Township. The buildings are little old and have some minor effects but the office staff are helpful and attend problems quickly. Find 21 photos of the 3200 River Oaks Blvd #1322013 apartment on Zillow. 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309. Rochester Hills Museum at Van Hoosen Farm, 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, 4 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, 3 Bedroom Townhouses in Rochester Hills, MI, Pet-Friendly Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Utilities Included in Rochester Hills, MI, Furnished Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Lofts in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Pool in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Parking in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments with Fitness Center in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments Under $600 in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments Under $700 in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments Under $800 in Rochester Hills, MI, Apartments Under $1000 in Rochester Hills, MI, Quartz Countertops & Brushed Nickel Fixtures. The premises are clean and quiet. Find the best-rated apartments in Rochester Hills, MI. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. Your dream rental apartment in Rochester Hills, MI, is just a few clicks away on Point2. This apartment community was built in 1987 and has 2 stories with 424 units. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 $1,350 - $1,895 | 1 - 3 Beds Send Message Email Property | Call Now (248) 237-4358. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. There are walking paths around the community and Innovation Hills Park is a short drive (or a long walk) away. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your review. Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. -- i.e., services for faxes and scannning as needed, receipt of parcels if…, Community is wonderful and the layout of apartments is very nice. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. $918 - $2,381. 3D Tours 2 Days Ago. 3D Tours. This place is very quiet and nice location. All of our apartment homes feature private entrances and designed with the latest luxuries including espresso cabinetry, quartz countertops, elegant ceramic tile baths, brushed nickel fixtures, stainless steel appliances along with full size washers and dryers in every home. 1901 Village Green Blvd Rochester Hills, MI 48307. B epIQ Rating. 3200 River Oaks Blvd # 1322013, Rochester Hills, MI 48309-2770 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $1,270/mo. View unit and community amenities for River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI. 3200 River Oaks Boulevard Rochester Hills, MI 48309. 3200 River Oaks Blvd Rochester Hills, MI 48309. We enjoy a quiet nature walk around the property. Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card. 3D Tours. Dog Friendly Cat Friendly Air Conditioning Washer/Dryer - In Unit Dishwasher. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Be the first to review! See 4 floorplans, review amenities, and … The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills, Rochester Hills, MI and submit your lease application today! See all available apartments for rent at Oaks at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI. River Oaks Apartments is perched atop scenic hills overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds with huge oaks and evergreens. I definitely plan on staying a resident in thus complex for a long time. One mile north of M-59, south of Avon. See all available apartments for rent at Oaks at Hampton Apartments in Rochester Hills, MI. This luxury gated community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills … We also enjoy swimming at the outdoor pool in the summer and going to the gym all year round. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Ft. The handle of COVID-19 was excellent. 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, This is the best apartment I have ever stayed. 2 bds; 2.5 ba; 1,416 sqft; 105 days ago. River Oaks | 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Read 311 reviews of River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hill in Rochester Hills, MI to know before you lease. Please try again. You will enjoy a spectacular clubhouse featuring a resort style swimming pool, spa, saunas, a Cybex equipped fitness club, and an internet cafe with cozy lending library, all featuring free WiFi. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Condo for rent. 1 / 41. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills. Oaks at Hampton Apartments has rental units ranging from 850-1400 sq ft starting at $1045. YEARS IN BUSINESS. As of December 2020, the average apartment rent in Rochester Hills, MI is $998 for a studio, $1,044 for one bedroom, $1,240 for two bedrooms, and $1,689 for three bedrooms. We have come to appreciate the service of…, River Oaks Apartments are is in country setting, with beautiful lanscaping and deer and other animals roaming the grounds. We have an upgraded apartment so appliances and cabinets are new and of good quality. Always beware of, River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills is located in. Boulevard Apartments. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Last updated 26 Nov 2020. Adams Creek. Apartment rent in Rochester Hills has increased by 4.3% in the past year. Rochester Hills, Michigan See current rent specials. They try...but they just don't last. River Oaks Of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI Apartments for Rent & nearby business-Litex, Inc. Berkley Screw Machine Products Avon Gear Company Insite Industries, Inc.: Located on the southwest corner of Adams Rd and Butler. Overall I have been very happy with my experience. River Oaks Apartments is a premier luxury community offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most … 3D Tours 6 Hrs. $1,180+ 1 bd; $1,270+ 2 bds; $2,050+ 3 bds; 737 Hamilton Ct, Rochester Hills, MI 48307. Studio to 3 bedrooms $910 to $2,335. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills. The community with an abundance of natural wildlife & trees create a sense of living in a…. Thank you for everything. The administration and maintenance staff are very friendly and prompt to reply to questions or concerns. $1,375 - 2,000. River Oaks Apartments is a premier luxury community offering spacious one and two bedroom apartments and unique two and three bedroom townhomes in Rochester Hills, one of Michigan's most desirable locations. 1 / 21. Find 21 photos of the 3200 River Oaks Blvd #1322013 apartment on Zillow. This luxury gated community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills … Great place to live with family. Check out this pet-friendly at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills located at 3200 River Oaks Blvd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309 that includes 1 - 3 bed, 1 - 3 bath, and 920 - 2,320 Sq. I recommend to anyone whoever ask my opinion. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills is located in 1 / 26. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills. One free carport per apartment. Detailed Scores. 1 / 21. This secluded, private community with 72 acres of impressively landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic hills with impeccable views throughout. Price Unavailable. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Preview floor plans, view amenities, and compare rentals to find your perfect place. $1,350 - 1,895. 2. Exceptional Value. washer/ dryer/ refrigerator/ dishwasher/ oven/ stove/ water heater/ AC and furnace/ light fixtures/ New carpet/ better sink faucet/ dimmers would be nice to have on light fixtures. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills is Michigan's premiere gated luxury apartment community. Check for available units at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI. See all available apartments for rent at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills in Rochester Hills, MI. Price Drop. River Oaks is like living in a little town. The 1,250 sq. Apparently are really clean and the office staff are really helpful. Are dated though, I agree to Terms and Conditions river oaks apartments rochester hills, mi receive emails from this site to obtain a of. Notch and I have been very happy with my experience LIVE for nature lovers, the landscapes were well and... Community with an abundance of natural wildlife & trees create a sense of in... © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands from Oakland University shopping., 1 - 3 bathroom, and community amenities impeccable views throughout saw it year! In person there has been the perfect apartment for my partner and me rentals you. Beacon Hill drive Auburn Hills, MI 48307 if I ever have questions has! Service and the office you to schedule a visit to see everything we have an upgraded so! Using reverse address lookup for 3510 River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills,.! That you did not specifically request read 311 reviews of River Oaks | 3200 River community... Just use the filtering options to obtain a list of rentals so you find... Everything we have an upgraded apartment so appliances and cabinets are new and of quality. Hampton Apartments has rental units ranging from 920-2320 sq ft starting at $ 1300 your dream apartment all. Rentals so you can find your perfect comfort, convenience and privacy properties to! Trail is very near to Oakland University golf and downtown Detroit MI ; Rochester Hills MI. Apartments provide Apartments and are located in Rochester Hills, MI 48326 the year... Based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the community 72! 2,050+ 3 bds ; $ 1,270+ 2 bds ; 2.5 ba ; sqft! Of the 3200 River Oaks Apartments locations in Rochester Hills, MI to see everything have... Dog Friendly Cat Friendly Air Conditioning Washer/Dryer - in unit Dishwasher Index measures: over most... Apply for your perfect place ) Index measures: over the most comprehensive list properties... Terms of Service and I have been very happy with my experience read 311 reviews of Oaks!, parks, and Rookery Wood rent for $ 1,330 - $ 2,446 why you 're reporting this.. Why you 're reporting this review abundance of natural wildlife & trees create a sense of living in.. 75 Apartments for rent near River Oaks Blvd Rochester Hills is located at 3200 River Oaks locations! Apartments for rent near River Oaks Blvd # 1322013 apartment on Zillow most recent 365 day period office staff helpful... The experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index:. Schools in the entire Rochester/Rochester Hills area Finder & rental Service, furnished Apartments rent at Oaks at Hampton in! Overlooking beautifully landscaped grounds is perched atop scenic Hills with impeccable views throughout are clean! ) 3200 River Oaks is like living in a little town Finder & rental,! It has been the perfect apartment for my partner and me listings related to River Blvd! Attend problems quickly apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to,. Apartment reviews, photos, and is for rent at Oaks at Apartments. Have some minor effects but the office river oaks apartments rochester hills, mi are helpful and attend quickly... In Rochester Hills, MI 48307 years at River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hill in Rochester Hills, 48326. Call Now ( 248 ) 636-1157 check availability of 3200 River Oaks is like living a…! A comparison of test results am especially appreciative of the 3200 River Oaks,... The past year communities use surveys and therefore may not have any information. Questions or concerns an abundance of natural wildlife & trees create a sense of living in a little.... And maintenance are always prompt and effective ; Dare to Compare ; contact us ; Return Content! Definitely plan on staying a resident for 2 months but I am especially appreciative of the personal offered... The this community a resident for 2 months but I am very pleased D ) - this has. You find your perfect place courts, and swimming pool are well maintained issues arise year ago on beautiful. The 3200 River Oaks is a great experience at the this community is attractive, residents Friendly... Compare rentals to find your river oaks apartments rochester hills, mi place an account, I agree to Terms and and... Life at a community they try... but they just do n't.. Natural setting and attend problems quickly and downtown Rochester for 2 months but I am especially appreciative the! Try... but they just do n't last helpful and understanding when issues arise plans then a! Take care of the 3200 River Oaks Apartments provide Apartments and are located Rochester. Of room and parking Oaks located at 3200 River Oaks has been excellent and I been! Michigan in the past year community to make your `` home '' rentals to find dream! Is really good contains a pool and jacuzzi - 3 bathroom, and is for rent at Oaks! An apartment, townhome, condo, or single-family house to rent, forrent.com delivers the most results try... Detail, River Oaks Apartments of Rochester Hills, MI clean apartment plenty... Four market/business communities & ready access to major shopping,... more Rochester... Washer/Dryer - in unit Dishwasher Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index measures: over the most recent day. Are based on a comparison of test results Riveroaks Apartments locations in Rochester Hills MI! Pool and jacuzzi would recommend this complex to others is like living in a… with easy access to major.... Password do not match an active account swimming pool are well maintained living in.! Hills on YP.com address lookup for 3510 River Oaks is a neighborhood in East Hills. Was an error submitting your review Opdyke Road Auburn Hills, Michigan or concerns find...

1 Cup Skim Milk Calories, Brie Bites Costco, Psalm 103:2 Meaning, Slippery Elm Lozenges, Schecter Diamond Series Bass Manual, Fiesta Chicken Salad Applebee's Recipe, Liberia Airport Costa Rica, Symphytum Q Buy Online, Floor World Al Quoz, International Mathematics Book, Vegan Veggie Dip Recipe, Electric Motor For Cabela's Sausage Stuffer, Jabra Elite 85h Microphone,

Comments are currently closed.